Pages

Dreamy Daybeds

Saturday, April 11, 2015

I have a confession....my daybed design hero is Autumn Clemons. She stole my heart with the reveal of a room she designed as a participant of the One Room Challenge.  I recently discovered her blog while searching for images of daybed treatments for my very own seaside guest room that is currently part of the One Room Challenge, Spring 2015!   Enjoy her pictures....my heart is still fluttering! 



Here are a few other charming daybeds to enjoy. Most of these have been floating around on the internet for a while but I still enjoy them. I guess that's the mark of a good design!   






 By Chandos Interiors


By Elizabeth Dinkel - DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET THIS BED?


Vincent Wolfe via Elle Decor


Thibaut

Susan Nelson

Betsy Burnham


2 comments:

  1. your fabrics are divine! i wish had them, as well as a closet to keep them in. :) can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I'm anxious to see your project too!

      Delete

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER