Pages

SHOP SPOTLIGHT - A SEASIDE STUDIO

Saturday, April 18, 2015

I am always on the hunt for new things to grace our home. In most instances I prefer vintage over new because I love finding things that are unique and one-of-a-kind. I also enjoy bringing new life to vintage pieces and finding ways to make them fresh and modern for today's way of living. Hence the name of my blog: Reviving Charm. 

A Seaside Studio has a shop in its infancy stage that is growing with vintage finds and remnants of designer fabrics. For those who know how to sew you can pick up some designer fabrics at a mere fraction of their full yardage price. Below are some pictures of a few of my favorites from the shop. Be sure to check it out HERE.

A great vintage painting that would look stunning on a gallery wall.

I have a growing affinity for chinoiserie. The fabric on the left is a unique rare piece from Clarence House. It's such a stunner, I think I would consider framing it! The trim of the right would look great on pillows or outlining the frame of a fabric covered bulletin board.

A cool, hip pattern. Of course, I am drawn to the black and white! 

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER